CIC Partners is dedicated to helping the companies we invest in, and operators we invest with, prosper and grow. CIC strives to identify and work with successful operators who are looking for a financial and strategic capital partner to grow their businesses. We come across investment opportunities in all shapes and sizes. While we rarely say "no" to reviewing initial inquiries, we welcome opportunities that fit within our sweet spot of preferred investments.
- Equity investments of $5 million to $50 million
- Minority or majority ownership
- Growing businesses with operators interested in a value-added capital partner
- Revenues of $10 million to $500 million
- EBITDA of $5 million to $50 million
- Companies with an established and attractive business model that operate in our focal industries:
- Food: Food manufacturing and service companies supplying or selling into the restaurant and foodservice industry
- Restaurant and Retail: Multi-unit restaurant and retail operating companies
- Energy: Oil and gas drilling and development
- Healthcare Services: Niche service providers or companies providing care to consumers in a multi-location retail format
We are flexible in how we structure our investment to meet the needs of the operator:
- Growth Capital: Positive cash flow companies that need capital and resources to expand their businesses, pursue growth initiatives or complete strategic acquisitions.
- Recapitalizations: Operators who seek partial liquidity for themselves or liquidity for non-management shareholders.
- Buyouts: Majority sale and liquidity for existing owners.